Mortgage Repayment Problems?
If you are in debt then refinancing your existing mortgage or home loan may be your best solution.
Mortgage refinance uses the value of your property to repay other high interest debts.
Pay less each month.
You can refinance your mortgage refinance even if you are:
- Short-term employed or not employed for very long
- Have an irregular income
- Are self employed
- Have Government Allowance including New Start
- Have been previously bankrupt
- Have been declined by another lender
- Are a pensioner
- Have a poor credit history, loan arrears or defaults
- Only have limited savings
Your personal finances are unique, so let our specialist debt adviser help you assess your situation and come up with the solutions best for you.
What Is Mortgage Refinance?
Mortgage refinance means that you apply for a new loan on your property and using this new loan you pay out your current mortgage and your other debt.
What Are The Benefits of Mortgage Refinancing
- Pay off your mortgage faster
- Extend the length of your mortgage
- Reduce the amount you repay each month.
- Have a lower interest rate than your current mortgage
- Reduce the interest on your credit card and personal loan debts
- Draw money against your property
Consolidate Your Debt Through A Mortgage Refinance
Mortgage refinance is often used to get rid of credit card and personal loan debt. As you know, a mortgage loan is usually available at a much lower interest rate than the interest rate on credit cards or personal loans.
By “consolidating” all your debts under your mortgage you will only have to make a single repayment instead of making lots of different repayments each month.
You may end up paying less each month than you are currently.
When Applying for Mortgage Refinancing
Make sure you:
- Get completely independent advice – Capital Debt Solutions are a completely independent family firm not beholden to any banks or financial institutions
- You are fully informed
- Your repayments have been reduced – not increased
- There are no hidden fees or costs
- You have achieved control over all your debts
- There is a real long term benefit to you
Capital Debt Solutions can help you with a mortgage refinance.
What Do I Do Now?
Your Debt Solutions specialist at Capital Debt Solutions will find the best solution and work with you and your creditors to get you back on track and rebuild your financial future.